Life, health and safety are the most important factors and non-negotiable in any circumstances to lead in career and life. Considering the COVID-19 Pandemic outbreak and mass spread in last many months, we have decided not to stop but to graph our path to progress accordingly. I request you to come along and support our endeavour.
REVISED ADMISSION PROCESS:
Admission to BA.LL.B. / LL.B. program in Lloyd has been a dual door crossing process i.e. Lloyd Entrance Test and Personal Interview (LET-PI). Keeping in view the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic situation, it is necessary for us to address following issues in hand;
1. Social distancing,
2. Fair selection process
3. Saving academic year without further delay,
4. Honor legal education aspirants career progression,
5. Compliance with the Ministry and state departments notification to start the regular classes for the senior batches from 04 Aug. 2020 and for fresher's from 1st week of September 2020 through online mode only till the further notice by State/Central government.
6. To start newly admitted students’ classes, selection of candidates through personal interview, documents verification and university approval requires a month time to complete,
7. 15 Weeks of minimum classes are mandatory as per BCI rules for each semester to complete before end term examinations,
8. Regular physical classes for BA.LL.B. - Sem. I (Batch: 2020-2025) and LL.B. (Batch 2020-2023) shall begin from 1st October as per the government guidelines till now.
To address all the above issues, LET, Secretariat has revised the admission policy. Following new guidelines shall be implemented for admission 2020-21 to BA.LL.B. / LL.B. program at Lloyd Law College.
- Now, admission to Lloyd shall be based on the single door crossing i.e. Personal Interview Process (PI) for the following candidates only;
- For BA.LL.B. program candidate must have scored 60% or above in Class 12th board exams,
- For LL.B. program candidate must have scored 55% or above in graduation (10+2+3),
- Candidate who has scored less than the above mentioned bench-marks shall have to appear for an Online Home-Based Aptitude Test and then Personal Interview. Based on the performance in both the components, candidate will be given merit-based opportunity to seek the admissions.