Personal Interview of all the applicants shall be conducted online through https://zoom.us/ Personal Interview schedule is flexible, applicant friendly and open to all the applicants for slot booking as per their convenient date and time. Before Personal Interview, documents of the applicants are to be checked and verified as per the norms of our university. These documents also form part of the evaluation and grading in the interview. Personal Interview Evaluation Criterion / Parameters are also mentioned below. PI will be a 15-20-minute interaction with the faculty / legal industry expert.
NOTE: Any candidate interested to visit the college campus for Personal Interview shall require to book the interview slot and inform the admission office in advance. All the visiting candidates are required to strictly adhere with the COVID-19 government guidelines and SOP of our campus.
Personal Interview Slot Booking here: https://let.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/
PERSONAL INTERVIEW - SLOT-BOOKING - IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION:
- Qualifying the Personal Interview is MANDATORY for offer of admission at Lloyd Law College. Anyone who has not appeared or pass the Personal Interview will not be eligible to be considered for final selection and admission.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD ONLY AS PER SCHEDULE ATTACHED AND APPLICANT BOOKED THE AVAILABLE SLOT THEREIN. Without selecting and booking the PI Slot, application process for admission to Lloyd is incomplete.
- ANY CANDIDATE WHO HAVE BOOKED THEIR PI SLOT BUT COULD NOT APPEAR IN THE PI FOR ANY REASON OR NEVER BOOKED THE PI SLOT, SUCH CANDIDATES CAN AGAIN BOOK THEIR PI SLOT BY THE SAME PROCESS FOR AVAILABLE SLOTS DURING AUG. 2020
- Any inconvenience in the PI Slot booking or after booking may be communicated to : email@example.com
At Lloyd Law College, admission to BA.LL.B. / LL.B. program is based on qualifying Personal Interview only. Personal Interview shall be conducted for the Maximum Marks 100. (Details of PI process, instructions and required documents are attached in the PI Letter with this mail.)
- Total Intake - 180
- General - 69%
- Scheduled Caste - 15%
- Scheduled Tribe - 7.5%
- Kashmir Migrants - 2 Seats
- Differently Abled - 3%
- International Students - 5% (Including PIO and NRI)
- Dress code for the online/ in campus Personal Interview process is 'Formal Dressing'.
- Percentage in last qualifying exam
- General Demeanor - Personality, Body Language Etc.
- Articulation and Communication
- Co-curricular, Extra-curricular accomplishments
- Curricular / General / Common Legal Understanding
- Adhaar Card (Mandatory)
- Mark sheet for BA.LL.B. - Class X & XII (Internet copy acceptable)
- Mark sheet for LL.B. - Class X & XII and Graduation (Candidates waiting for final year result are eligible and shall submit their marksheet later ) (Internet copy acceptable)
- Passing certificate - Class X & XII and graduation (if applicable) (Internet copy acceptable)
- Date of birth certificate (If DOB is not mentioned in class X mark sheet)
- Category Certificate - SC, ST, OBC etc. (if any, apply and claim)
- Differently abled certificate / reports
- Photograph (recent passport size)
- Digital/Scanned Signature of Candidate
- Digital/Scanned Signature of Parent
- All Certificates (if you claim accomplishments in Co-curricular, Extra-curricular activities, additional qualification)
PERSONAL INTERVIEW MARKING PARAMETERS:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED for PI:
Each and every applicant is supposed to upload the following list of documents Self attested and in PDF format only. Kindly get ready with the scan-in-pdf of all the following documents in your system, give file name to all the documents as prefix your name - document name e.g. Preeti - Adhaar Card. Documents uploading and PI-Slot Booking is done at same time through the same window. All the same documents are to sent to the university for verification before admission.